Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Research should focus on: 1. how guests with disabilities experience the parks.
2. the accommodations Disney provides.
3. how cast members react to people with disabilities.
Sources to be utilized if possible: 1. Duke University Press 1995 Inside the Mouse: Work and Play at Disney World. Dunham and London.
2. Picciuto, Elizabeth 2017 Disney World Means Everything to a Special Needs Mom. Daily Beast, April 14,2017. https://www.thedailybeast.com/disney-world-means-everything-to-a-special-needs-mom
3. Salisbury, Annie 2016 Would You Like Magic with That? Working at Walt Disney World GuestRelations. Theme Park Press.
4. Van Maanen, John, and Kunda, Gideon 1989 Real Feelings: Emotional Expression and Organizational Culture. JAI Press Inc.
5. WDW Made Easy for Everyone 2022 DAS – Guide to Disney World’s Disability Access Service System. March 25 2022. https://diz-abled.com/das-guide-to-disney-worlds-disability-access-service-system/