Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Read the case study, and answer questions.
1. Briefly, what is the significance of the UN Charter and UN Sustainable Development Goals, in what areas has Stella McCartney achieved these goals – explain.
2. Look at the Sustainable Development Goals, select and explain only two points that you believe Stella McCartney (the brand) has moved toward achieving them.
3. What were some of the key characteristics of Stella McCartney’s earliest customers?
4. What are some significant business changes for Stella and her company; the structure, her role, her business model, etc. etc.
5. Now that Stella McCartney is no longer a division of Kering (please research), how might that impact her brand moving forward (positive or negative).
6. How does your team believe Stella McCartney has made a positive impact on Kering?
7. In recent years Stella McCartney has expanded in a number of directions – analyzing each of these decisions in terms of their impact on the Stella McCartney’s customer base, its brand image, and the overall brand development: a. diversified product, b. Increased number of collaborations and organizations it is affiliated with, c. Expanded its distribution,
8. Conduct some preliminary research in regard to the future of Stella McCartney, what do you think is the next stage of growth, and how should they drive it?
9. How has the company’s value proposition to customers changed over time?
10. What are your viewpoints regarding “Made in Africa” in the luxury market?
11. Highlight a few of the brand’s recent innovations in regard to materials used, manufacturing processes, etc.
12. Though “sustainability” has always been at the forefront of the brand, it is not the main message in advertising and communication. From a marketing and business perspective, what are your thoughts, is it a good thing, a missed opportunity? – explain.