Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Do Not plagiarize or copy info/ source from any student paper. I need 100 original works because my school uses an advance plagiarize checker!! Please read the rubric file and answer all the points on the paper! I need an A on this paper, please.
1. Week 5 Assignment – Viruses and Malicious Code
Since you did such a superb job in mitigating attacks from nefarious foreign actors, the joint task force has asked for your assistance once again with a new issue. They have asked you to assist in hardening their systems to withstand cyberattacks that nation-state actors may conduct on national soil or to protect them if for some other reason their network security controls are compromised. Based on what you have learned thus far, suggest other threat vectors and what controls could be used to further mitigate those threats.
Write a 3–4 page report in which you answer the following:
1. Evaluate the threat posed by viruses, malicious code, and virus hoaxes, and the extent of their effect on computers and productivity.
2. Analyze denial of service attacks and blended threats. 3. Analyze the operation of a Trojan horse and how it is different from a standard virus.
4. Analyze two threat vectors and what controls could be used in order to further mitigate those threats.
5. Provide three sources to support your writing in addition to the textbook. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and valid. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
6. Evaluate different types of attacks and their characteristics.