Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Write about a visit to a Buddhist House of Worship.
Givea first-hand account of their practices and beliefs
Write a 3–4-page paper reporting on the results of your visit.
Include in the paper
1. Describe your experience.
2. Where did you go?
3. What did you observe?
4. What were you expecting of your visit and how was it different from what you experienced?
5. What was the make-up (i.e., age, sex, race) of the practitioners?
6. Who, if anyone, led the service?
7. How long were you there?
8. Was the service easily understandable?
9. Were any texts used?
10. How did your experience compare to what you learned in class?
Organize your thoughts and notes such that your ideas flow in a clear manner.
Please be as detailed as possible.
Be sure to proofread and spell check paper.